- Perform basic electrical work, wiring, and troubleshooting of electrical and data communication connectivity.
- Install digital camera systems to street poles, radars and wireless communications and 110/230 VAC power.
- Configuration and tuning of red light camera and speed enforcement systems in the field.
- Ensure new installs and routine maintenance deadlines are met.
- Support and trouble shoot installed camera equipment in the field.
- Be able to diagnose and offer repair instructions remotely, as well as in person.
- Plan and manage maintenance routines/schedules.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair our product line.
- Install/configure/troubleshoot networked computers within an organization.
- Respond to troubleshooting calls and e-mails from users of the network.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment inventory, assignments and service reports.
- Effectively communicate with customers and subcontractors in the field.
- Conduct site surveys for new camera sites.
- Effectively prioritize, plan and manage time.
- The individual may be required to testify in a court of law that the equipment was properly set up and tested, and that the results of the tests were accurately recorded.
- 30-70% traveling nationwide and internationally.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned.
- Vehicle required for local errands (less than 20 miles) with milage reimbursement
- Hourly range: $15 - $25 (depending on experience)
- Background check and drug test required upon hire
Candidate must possess the following attributes:
- 2-year Associate degree in networking and computers or equal working experience.
- English language required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Windows XP, 7, 8, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Wireless, fiber optic and Cat5/Cat6.
- Basic router configuration.
- IP address configuration (IP, Subnet, Gateway, DNS etc).
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic camera knowledge (shutter, aperture, ISO, focus etc).
- IP video camera knowledge (setup and configuration)
- Low voltage knowledge (Basic).
- Be able to troubleshoot equipment.
- Problem solver and team player.
- Self motivated individual.
Job Type: Full-time
How many years of Field Service Technician experience do you have?
Are you in Orlando, FL?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
8018 Sunport Dr, Suite 203, Orlando, FL 32809
For more information about the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org